National Gallery of Canada
Teachers Lesson Plans
- Definition: Having a common center, as circles of different size, one within another.
- Definition: Two units regarded as a pair or opposite in a whole.
- Definition: Mineral used to make plaster.
- Definition: Material used in the manner of a woodcut made in sheets by pressing a mixture of linseed oil, powdered cork, gum and resin onto a jute canvas backing.
- Definition: Solid ball or globe.
- Definition: (In architecture) - Tapering structure in form of tall cone or pyramid rising above a tower.
- Definition: Medieval poet.
- Definition: The point of sky directly above the observer.